Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Game Shows

You know "Game Shows" have literally been a TV staple for as long as I can remember.. I remember watching "Game Shows" when I was a kid especially when I stayed home sick .. after all everyone wants to live the dream that they can go on a show like Jeopardy and win a large amount of money..

and some of my favorite game shows have definitely withstood the test of time..

Jeopardy...
Family Feud.. and now Celebrity Family Feud.. host Steve Harvey LOVE HIM
The Price is Right..
Wheel of Fortune..
Who wants to be a Millionaire..
Lets make a Deal..

and there have been so many good game shows over the years..

Now some of our favorites have even made it to Prime Time..

Match Game.. Love it.. host Alec Baldwin is hilarious
To Tell the Truth.. with Anthony Anderson as the host .. is hysterical
The Pyramid Game Show with host Michael Strahan

Then this year they have brought back
Press Your Luck .. with the whammy which seems to be a big hit
and Card Sharks with Joel McHale which also seems to be a big hit with viewers

Not all Game shows stand the test of time..  but I think pretty much everyone enjoys playing along with the contestants..I know that I do..

Some new "Game Shows" have been introduced.. and while again some may make it to become big hits.. most however fail.. Here are some of the new ones I think will stand the test of time..

Ellen DeGeneres GAME of GAMES .. LOVE IT .. and besides everything Ellen touches turns to gold.. She is incredibly funny and the games are hilarious..

Mental Samurai host Rob Lowe.. I kinda enjoy the show simply because it does take quick thinking and once your out your out..

The Wall came out in 2016 but to be honest I never really enjoyed it that much .. but the new game show "Spin the Wheel" with Dax Shephard  looks to be a real winner although it just started .. Dax is hilarious and the spinning of the wheel looks to let contestants win more than any other game show released.. but LUCK can only last so long before you could lose it all..Definitely will keep watching this one..

while I can't possibly name them all.. these are the ones I am presently watching.. Let me know what you think..


No comments:

Post a Comment