Friday, October 18, 2019

More Kids Films


Maleficent: Mistress of Evil 2019  - is an "Amazing" dark fantasy adventure film.. and the sequel to Disney's 2014 film Maleficent.. The film again stars Angelina Jolie as Maleficent and now Aurora who is in love is getting married.. I don't want to give to much away.. but this is a fantastic masterpiece by Disney.. Jolie is amazing.. I have to be honest I was on the edge of my seat.. crying and totally immersed from start to finish.. LOVED IT.. just can't say enough.. A must see film for the entire family..  and just in case you never watched the first one.. 


Maleficent  was released in 2014 and stars one of my favorite actresses (Angelina Jolie) and is basically a dark live action fantasy action movie inspired by Disney's Sleeping Beauty fairy tale originally released in 1959.  Maleficent tells the story of a fairy who was betrayed by someone she  trusted and has her wings taken, which in turn Maleficent places a curse on Aurora the baby of the king (and the princess known as Sleeping Beauty).  Over time though the story develops and Maleficent and Aurora grow close resulting in a climactic ending.  I have to admit I enjoyed this movie greatly and I am looking forward to Maleficent 2 that I think is not scheduled to be released until 2020.

No comments:

Post a Comment