Thursday, January 2, 2020

More Movies..

Jexi 2019  is a romantic comedy starring Adam DeVine..   The film follows this socially inept guy.. and his overly dramatic AI phone.. The film is hilariously funny .. especially since I have watched through the years so many people become weirdly obsessed with social media .. and their phones Literally taking everything from snapshots of their food ..  and filtering almost every pic they take Along with keeping everyone aware of almost every aspect of their lives.. ( by the way I am not this person ) Yes.. I love movies .. TV .. POGO.. and of course writing articles and reviews.. I am definitely not glued to my phone.. To be honest I only recently got my first smart phone and that was only because I knew I needed to finally upgrade.. The film Jexi however was really hysterical.. Trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment