Sunday, April 28, 2019

Lets Talk About "GOT" Season 8 Episode 3 ..

First of all I wasn't going to write a Season 8 review until the Season's conclusion.. but that was quickly tossed out the window.. after seeing tonight's Episode 3 epic fight scene with the White Walkers.. which was totally AMAZING.. by far it was one of the most epic fight scenes of all time.. and is definitely a fight scene that not only lived up to the hype but every "GOT" fans expectations..
The fight was everything I personally could have asked for .. it was full of drama.. and hold your breath, gripping action.. Loved Every Minute of It..There are just no way to truly describe this Scene.. Episode .. or Series for that matter

and just in case you have not yet read my review of the Epic HBO Series Game of Thrones.. I have decided to repost it below..
_______________________________________________________________________________

Game of Thrones 2011 - HBO's GOT has led in series since the moment it appeared, with a huge following of viewers.  It has an outstanding cast, exceptional story, dynamic special effects and although sadly Season 8 will end the series.  I have no doubt they will go out on top.. and be viewed in record numbers by dedicated followers.

While I am not going to give you the details of the series know that it is a dramatic fantasy series with huge attention paid to its medieval realism.  From the start it has generated buzz over its battle over good vs evil, hedonistic and political palace intrigue this series continually keeps you on the edge of your seat..  Remember this new year will be their last so you have time to binge watch every season before April and I am even considering on binge watching the seasons again before the last season starts just to totally immerse myself in the drama that Season 8 will assuredly bring.

I also want to mention I am totally a Jon Snow driven person.. I think he is the epitome of what a man should be.  I also can't wait until this season to see what comes of the union between Jon and  Daenerys (known to many as the Mother to Dragons). 

Daenerys Targaryen to Jon Snow
I spent my life in foreign lands. So many men have tried to kill me, I don't remember all their names. I have been sold like a broodmare. I've been chained and betrayed, raped and defiled. Do you know what kept me standing through all those years in exile? Faith. Not in any gods. Not in myths and legends. In myself. In Daenerys Targaryen. The world hadn't seen a dragon in centuries until my children were born. The Dothraki hadn't crossed the sea. Any sea. They did for me. I was born to rule the Seven Kingdoms, and I will."

Trust me this series will completely keep you spellbound, it has everything anyone could want and after the conclusion there will be so many dedicated followers left wanting more ( including me.. )
I cannot sing the Game of Thrones praises more other than saying many series come and go but the ones of this quality are very few and far between.  I am sad already knowing The End Is Upon Us!

I know HBO is probably already hard at work to provide everyone follow ups to the series which I hope will be of the same quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment