Thursday, March 28, 2019

More Comedy worth watching

Amy Schumer Growing Netflix 2019 -  Amy at her best.. Now married, pregnant and truly freaking HILARIOUS..   I have to be honest I have always enjoyed her comedy specials but this new one is Amy at her best..  Love Love Loved it..

Ali Wong Hard Knock Wife 2018 Netflix  - Hysterical .. Ali is now pregnant with baby #2 and gives a hilarious account of motherhood, marriage and life in general.. Absolutely hilarious, I laughed so much..  A definite must see stand-up

Ali Wong Baby Cobra 2016 Netflix - I loved this one too.. and after watching the 2018 Ali Wong Netflix special .. I wanted to watch this one too.. Ali was pregnant with baby #1 in this one.. Amazing as well..  Definitely an outstanding comic..

Iliza Shlesinger Elder Millennial 2018 Netflix - Newly engaged Iliza was really funny at new relationship comedy.. outlining the differences in men and women .. very descriptive.. love the dragon lady

Chris Rock Tamborine Netflix 2018 - Hilarious .. Have always loved Chris Rock but this is one of his best in my opinion.. I thought he did an outstanding job at touching on everything happening now.. in this world..

Honorable Mention.. I love good comedy.. so I have listed some of my favorite comedy stand-ups

1. Ellen DeGeneres Relatable on Netflix    Family Friendly

2. Ray Romano Right Here, Around the Corner on Netflix   Family Friendly

3. Ricky Gervais Humanity on Netflix   Adults Only

4. Kevin James Never Don't Give Up on Netflix   Family Friendly

5. Jim Jefferies Freedumb on Netflix   Adults Only

No comments:

Post a Comment